UKISHIMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private fantasy RPG forum!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[ let's go in the garden — you'll find something waiting. ] { mizuki & eiji & jouji }

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redromeow

redromeow

[ let's go in the garden — you'll find something waiting. ] { mizuki & eiji & jouji } Empty
PostSubject: [ let's go in the garden — you'll find something waiting. ] { mizuki & eiji & jouji }   [ let's go in the garden — you'll find something waiting. ] { mizuki & eiji & jouji } EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 3:25 am

Usually the three would have a picnic in the woods or by the cemetery, but Mizuki wanted to do something special this time. She wanted to provide the absolute best for the people who meant the most to her.

The journey to the castle was a quiet one, but not uncomfortable. It felt nice to spend time with her friends like this. Just being in each other's presence. Existing together. There was a small part of her that felt like these two needed time like this. Maybe that was overstepping, but it's not like they had to know. She was being selfish anyway. She wanted to be with them, too. There was only so much time in the world until something bad happened. And she would know about it. And she would be alone in knowing. Forever and ever.

...Arriving to the castle, she lead them inside, guided them all the way towards the back, into a large open space.

The castle's garden was huge. It was well taken care of by all the gardeners, as well as Mizuki. Her personal garden got the most attention from her, though. Hidden away. Full of blooming flowers of different colors. Recently, she had begun to grow yellow roses. They were a bit hard to come by but it was well worth the effort.

There was a gazebo in the middle of it. A table sat inside, three chairs surrounding it. There were vines wrapping around the roof of it, as well as the beams holding it up. Mizuki turns to them once she's standing in front of the gazebo, smiling softly. "I know picnics are traditionally on the ground with a blanket... but I thought this would be a nice change of scenery. I have a bunch of food and sweets for you both to try! And, oh--" She turns away from them now, approaching the table. "I also made some tea out of some hibiscus flowers! It's a bit tart, but I think it's nice."

Mizuki sits at the table, looking at the other two expectantly.

DRDIAGNOSIS likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/creepypasta
tomopri

tomopri

Location : somewhere in history, but you'll never know until it's too late. don't blink

[ let's go in the garden — you'll find something waiting. ] { mizuki & eiji & jouji } Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ let's go in the garden — you'll find something waiting. ] { mizuki & eiji & jouji }   [ let's go in the garden — you'll find something waiting. ] { mizuki & eiji & jouji } EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 6:23 am

Being invited along to anything because he's actually wanted there is still a novel concept to Eiji. Being invited along for something purely nice and purely for fun is bizarre and alien and just might set off some sort of alarm bell in the back of his mind, but this is Mizuki, and this is Jouji, and this is not a trip anywhere he doesn't know anything about.

It's not a secret that he's a bit awkward about it, though. He doesn't hold himself quite so elegantly, and he doesn't tease quite so much. They follow more politely than usual because this is Mizuki and this is a true friend and when was the last time they had one of those? No need to squander that. And they only tease at all because it's Jouji and by the Gods above are they easy to get at, but today, none of it seems to be more than light prodding. No purposeful attempts to upset.

Mizuki wouldn't be very happy if he did, so he'll opt for covert. Lingering smiles and gazes to show his intentions, but friendly and playful in nature.

And, admittedly, scarce.

Because, yes, Eiji does genuinely enjoy these quieter moments, both alongside Mizuki and alongside Jouji, and with them each separately, and they are thinking rather tangentially. He tunes back in to the present moment, offering a smile to his companions that seems more docile, more toned down than it typically is.

"A picnic is only a picnic if you call it one. And so, this is a picnic, no? Regardless, it's a nice moment with friends, isn't that right?" A gentle nudge to Jouji, and their eyes crinkle with the next smile. "Riiiight, Jo~jo?" A lighthearted giggle to punctuate, and then he's joining Mizuki at the table.

They stretch a bit like a cat once they're seated, a little 'mnyaa' accompanying it.

"I look forward to the treats you've prepared, Mizu. I'll admit, I'm forming a bit of a sweet tooth due to these picnics, but it's not something I mind. A nice tart tea sounds pleasant..."

They glance over to the only one still standing, tilting their head around a little. "Come on, then, no need to just stand around." They scoot closer to the chair Jouji will be sitting in, patting it politely.

DRDIAGNOSIS likes this post

Back to top Go down
DRDIAGNOSIS

DRDIAGNOSIS

Location : your computer. im eating the most important bit of ram because i'm real hungry and that one tastes the best

PostSubject: Re: [ let's go in the garden — you'll find something waiting. ] { mizuki & eiji & jouji }   [ let's go in the garden — you'll find something waiting. ] { mizuki & eiji & jouji } EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 6:03 am

Jouji has been cursing themself the entire time they've known about this picnic.

Their willingness to come stems from two sources: the first is that they're lonely, and probably need the break before they...well. Break. They're not worried about it, it's just a...monthly? Bi-monthly? Hiccup. It's nothing major. Their second reason is because they would rather throw themself off the edge of Ukishima than risk making Mizuki even a little upset, regardless of if that means they'll be biting their tongue and spending a considerable amount of time with Eiji Date or not...possibly the most infuriating person on the planet- no, that has ever be born, and will ever be born. They will probably grow old and still be just as annoying. Maybe even moreso.

Thus, the silence that follows as the trio walks is dreadful. They remain dead quiet while trying to look more like they're thinking about...corpses (or whatever the two of them think Jouji thinks about) rather than how Eiji might pester them...but, that's just the thing — they haven't actually done anything. It's almost concerning, if not for the fact they're smiling like an idiot...scheming. They're honestly glad Mizuki doesn't know why how horrible Eiji is, all things considered...

Stepping inside, the castle is overwhelming. It's too big and probably has a thousand separate people running around it, all working diligently — and, well, they'd just feel bad if people were running around doing anything for them... The overbearing uselessness of it all.. In trying not to think about it, they're reminded that a large part of them worries that they'll be dragged back out with their tail between their legs. They don't have a tail, but if they did, it'd already be between their legs. They shouldn't think about this- the tail part, the part about being thrown out is entirely understandable... they wouldn't even bother defending themself.

Hopefully, if they just keep their head down and never drop the tension in their entire body, everybody will leave them alone. And they do, because they've not yet been thrown out...or executed. They can't imagine Mizuki would be very happy if she knew they were even just a little afraid of that. This is why she will never, for a thousand years, ever come to know this. They would rather die. Who said that. Wow this garden is extraordinary. And large. They feel lucky to be here - or guilty. They're the same thing. This is going incredibly poorly.

...they focus on the princess' garden instead of themself, taking note of the yellow roses, the gazebo, the table - oh God. A table. And tea that they don't recognise the name of. Oh no.

Mizuki takes a seat, Eiji says something and nudges them. They blink at him, clearly not having been listening, absent-mindedly rubbing where they'd been mercilessly attacked. "I-" Jojo.............................................................. "...I suppose." They watch as Eiji joins Mizuki, and as they're left to stand around and look like an idiot. You know who else looks like an idiot? Eiji. Sit down like a normal person. Be more like Mizuki, anybody else, please- and he's handling everything so much better than them. Of course he is. Damn him. They imagine him falling out of his chair and onto the ground, spilling the tea all over himself.

DON'T PAT THE CHAIR I'M GOING TO BE SITTING IN DON'T GET CLOSER TO IT WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME NOW I JUST SURVIVED THE GREATEST ORDEAL OF MY LIFE. They try very hard not to frown deeper than usual. Or fall on the ground and cry. Or bite Eiji. They would love to bite Eiji.

They bite the inside of their cheek in the hopes this will stop them from saying something unsavory, quietly taking a seat next to God's favourite nuisance...they try to sit in their seat normally, even if that means sitting closer to their least favourite fairy than they'd have otherwise liked to, and try very hard to not look like they want to leave. Their poker-face helps greatly with this.

"...Mizuki," they start, looking elsewhere, hands in their lap. "Your garden is...gorgeous. Thank you for inviting me." They did not deserve the invite.

"...did you pick the roses for any particular reason?" ...they're supposed to symbolise friendship, or something like that. Though they've heard they're also a delightful gift for unfaithful partners! Ukishima's divorce rates could be on the rise! That's so wonderful, they wonder if this will have any effect on the graveyard's population! Which they realise is a very bad joke! Nothing's even happened and they're already going to Hell.

Last edited by DRDIAGNOSIS on Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I FUCKING FORGOT TO JUSTIFYTHE . I HAVE TO GO . [I WALK RIGHTINTO A WALL])

redromeow and tomopri like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/djcyber
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ let's go in the garden — you'll find something waiting. ] { mizuki & eiji & jouji }   [ let's go in the garden — you'll find something waiting. ] { mizuki & eiji & jouji } Empty

Back to top Go down

[ let's go in the garden — you'll find something waiting. ] { mizuki & eiji & jouji }
Page 1 of 1