UKISHIMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private fantasy RPG forum!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DRDIAGNOSIS

DRDIAGNOSIS

Location : your computer. im eating the most important bit of ram because i'm real hungry and that one tastes the best

staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji Empty
PostSubject: staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji   staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 10:14 pm

You'd really think that being in a flower shop would be soothing, gripped with thoughts of buying a sentimental gift for a partner, or a friend, or something — which is probably why Jouji is struggling so much, hands clasped tightly into one another, biting the inside of their mouth as suggestions are being made to them by somebody who they're sure is getting increasingly nervous the more time the angelic spends in their store, seeming unsatisfied despite what they're being offered.

Part of them wants things to be perfect, because of course they just have to make everything harder for themself, but that part is very slowly dwindling away, whittled down by frustration (mostly for being unable to describe exactly what they're looking for, only providing descriptions like 'white flower' or 'black flower'). Yet, here they are, amongst a frankly overwhelming amount of colours and smells and shapes and whatnot, rubbing the back of their gloved hand rather forcefully to let off steam.

Their eyes move when the door opens, but they don't turn to look at whichever poor customer has just arrived.. Oh. Oh, no, they're going to have to hurry up and pick something, aren't they?

Their chest tightens, attention redirected to where it should be. "N.. No, that's not what I'm looking for..." Another stilted statement, caused by the fact they're trying to breathe as little as possible for fear of having a nervous breakdown in the middle of the store. Which, mind you, would now be witnessed by at least two people, both of which wouldn't be very happy about it. They close their eyes, desperately trying to keep a straight face while they calm themself down.

This is stupid, they're getting so caught-up on flowers, they don't even care that much. It's not like the families are coming back, anyway, and if they do, they can buy their own damn flowers. Who knows, maybe they'll even drag along some poor fairy to go and unwither them. See if I care, Jouji thinks, looking down at their feet.

"J-...just...anything will do. I'm sorry." It takes them biting their tongue not to add a pathetic little 'please' at the end, not yet willing to lose their last sliver of pride.

tomopri likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/djcyber
redromeow

redromeow

staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji Empty
PostSubject: Re: staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji   staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 1:20 am

Going into the flower shop was a normal occurrence for Mizuki. You see, she liked to grow all sorts of flowers in a secluded part of the garden at home. Her own little sanctuary, if you will. She specifically liked to grow flowers with specific meanings. It felt nicer to give someone a gift with genuine feelings behind it, and flowers were perfect for that. So with that in mind, she always donated a large portion of whatever ended up blooming to said flower shop. It was always during the same time of day, never a minute late, never a minute early.

It surprised her to see someone else in the shop. Someone she hadn't seen before. Which wasn't very normal for her. She practically knew everyone who came into this place. She liked to have conversations with them, help them pick out the right flowers.

It didn't seem like this would be any different, though. Which was a good thing! She liked helping. That's all she knew how to do. That's all she was good for sometimes. With that thought in mind, she gracefully makes her way to the side of the unfamiliar figure with wings. "Pardon me, but-- maybe I can help?" She looks towards the shopkeep, who looks beyond relieved to see her standing there. The situation is explained to her through rushed words. "A white or black flower?" She could only assume this had something to do with the dead. Black wasn't normally a color you would give to someone you liked, platonically or romantically. White was a different story. Still, it felt like this was the right conclusion.

"Let's see..." She takes out a book, to flip through a few pages to find what she was looking for. Even if she was told not to bother with it, she really wouldn't take no for an answer. "It would be a shame to leave with something that didn't fit the occasion," is muttered under her breath as she continues to look.

DRDIAGNOSIS and tomopri like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/creepypasta
DRDIAGNOSIS

DRDIAGNOSIS

Location : your computer. im eating the most important bit of ram because i'm real hungry and that one tastes the best

PostSubject: Re: staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji   staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 3:41 am

"Oh-" Jouji tries to shrink, to make room for the stranger without bumping into anything, gaze on her as they hold their breath for a moment. Their first thought is that this person is tall. Taller than them. They're not sure how they feel about this fact, but it does make them wish they could shrink a little more. Their second thought is that they are dressed far too nicely to have been carrying all those flowers here. They're not in any position to be judging that, though.

They don't say anything in response, just nod (which looks a bit more like a shudder) a few seconds too late, eyes flickering back to the shopkeeper out of morbid curiousity. They see their relief, their rushed speech, and it's all expected, known, noted. The angelic's poker-face doesn't let either of the two know that this sort of.. Hurts to watch. They take a deep breath, looking back at the kinder red-head, surprised to find a book in their line of sight. They quickly look away again, guilt setting in immediately.

Their chest is tight, but their mouth is too dry to ask if they can just leave, instead standing stiff as a board between the counter and...whoever this is, a person who is probably only being so nice to them because they noticed the shopkeeper's nervousness. Defeated, they decide to take what they can get. Surviving through this ordeal is enough at this point.

".. Th-... Thank you?" They take a breath, finally, going back to rubbing their thumb over the back of their hand, much softer this time. "I'm sorry for bothering you, it-" they spare a glance at the flowers left behind- "it looks like you were busy.." ...Jouji's third thought is how this nicely dressed individual managed to carry all of that on their own. Did somebody leave while they weren't looking..?

redromeow and tomopri like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/djcyber
redromeow

redromeow

PostSubject: Re: staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji   staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 10:14 pm

Mizuki knows that sometimes her personality takes up a lot of space. It's not on purpose, of course, she just gets very excited about the things she likes. Even more so when others express their own interest in the same things. Maybe she shouldn't have been so eager to take on the role of finding the flower for the stranger, but it felt... tense. She couldn't help herself. She didn't want either person to feel uncomfortable. ( Though, it seems she failed on that part already. )

The person who is not the shop keeper speaks up and it causes her to look up slightly from the pages of the book. It takes her a moment to realize how ridiculous she probably looked right now. Quickly, she shakes her head. "It's not a bother at all, I promise! I was just dropping off some flowers... I actually really like helping people find the flowers they need. It's- fun." She looks back at the page. Fingers tapping on the cover of the book.

But maybe she was the bother. She did just butt her way into the interaction. Why couldn't her visions save her from awkward situations instead of giving her images of terrible things to be? ( Why did she have to be so unlucky all the time? )

"Though, um. I don't want to overstep! I might've gotten a bit carried away... I hope I'm not bothering you, instead. It was awfully rude of me to insert myself without asking." The books stays open. Just in case.

"I can still help, with your permission of course." Because she did really want to.

DRDIAGNOSIS and tomopri like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/creepypasta
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji   staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji Empty

Back to top Go down

staring directly into the sun compilation (TRY NOT TO CRY) / mizuki &. jouji
Page 1 of 1