UKISHIMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private fantasy RPG forum!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I go out to the street, my hands in my pockets. (Sumiko and Yumekui)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Withercat1

Withercat1

Location : Every second you're not running I am only getting closer

I go out to the street, my hands in my pockets. (Sumiko and Yumekui) Empty
PostSubject: I go out to the street, my hands in my pockets. (Sumiko and Yumekui)   I go out to the street, my hands in my pockets. (Sumiko and Yumekui) EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 10:57 pm

Sumiko often avoids angelics. It goes against her work ethic, yes, but no one has to know! They’re just so… good. And it’s usually quite easy to tell because of their wing colors. She would rather not go through all the trouble of checking all of them only to find out that they’re good anyway.
Besides, they don’t often need her services anyway. There’s no point in playing the villain for them when they don’t need it.

However… the angelic that she sees during a stroll through the town is one that piques her interest. Black wings, broken halo, face covered. This one has sinned.

She watches for a moment, taking note of the way the children seem to crowd around the stranger. It seems odd to her that they would be so drawn to someone who has clearly hurt others. Are they naive, or is she lacking information?

She wants to know. She waits for a lull in the children’s haggling and fighting for attention, and approaches.

“Well met, stranger. Who might you be?”
Back to top Go down

I go out to the street, my hands in my pockets. (Sumiko and Yumekui)
Page 1 of 1