UKISHIMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private fantasy RPG forum!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[ tea for two. ] { asami & mizuki }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redromeow

redromeow

[ tea for two. ] { asami & mizuki } Empty
PostSubject: [ tea for two. ] { asami & mizuki }   [ tea for two. ] { asami & mizuki } EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 11:45 pm

Everything was set up. The time, the place. Of course, it has to be in secret. Her family couldn't know she did something like this. Even though she told Eiji and Jouji she made a deal with a demonic, she couldn't tell them about this, either. Her life was shrouded in shadows. Light barely peeking in. It was hard to be optimistic about things in her situation. And what a situation it was.

A tea tray and a rather large plate is set down onto the table gently by a maid. Sitting at the table is the Princess, Mizuki. Across from her is the Demonic, Asami.

Mizuki smiles at the maid, and thanks her for the drink and desserts. The plate is piled up with many assorted sweets, from tiny cakes to cookies. It was a comforting sight to see when her nerves were set ablaze like this. It was life or death at this point, really. And Mizuki certainly didn't want to die. And Mizuki would do anything to keep her life the way it was supposed to be. Fate be damned.

"...I'm happy you could make it, Asami." She smiles, all pleasant and polite. "I hope you enjoy the tea I picked out. It's a lovely fruit and honey mix." Her hands pick up the tea pot, hovering it over one of the tea cups on the tray. She delicately pours the liquid. Stalling for time she barely had. Hands trembling ever so slightly. Of course she was still scared. Why wouldn't she be? Asami knew why, of course. It didn't make it any less terrifying. "We can... begin discussing whenever you're ready."

The tea pot is placed back down. The tea cup is placed in front of Asami, steam rising into the air.

tsisdu likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/creepypasta
tsisdu
Admin
tsisdu

PostSubject: Re: [ tea for two. ] { asami & mizuki }   [ tea for two. ] { asami & mizuki } EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 12:06 am

A grin,

something sharp.

"How pleasant,"

Murmured into the air, Asami tilts her head lightly. "you've an awful lot of manners for someone who's nearly died, haven't you? I can't imagine I'd be the same," A laugh, something about it too akin to a bark. The rustle as she hums, picking up the tea cup blandly.

It's surely hot, and yet she doesn't react at all, smile plain and simple on her expression.

It doesn't look right. A brief sip, a hum of approval. "It's nice," she says the word like her tongue's been dipped in acid. The tea cup is placed back down, clattering lightly. It's a jarring sound amongst soft voices and such, and such.

"You've put an awful lot into a good impression, though I'm afraid the meaning is lost on me. I'm only as humane as you want me to be." That smile of hers dulls.

A brief glance at the various treats.

"It really is too much."

I say it because I know it could sting,

and I like to push.

Push, pushing at all I can, so then,

domino effect, you know?

I bet you know it.

"I wonder if that's why..."

And I leave the rest to your imagination,
for that very same reason.

That smile on my face is cold.
Back to top Go down
https://ukishima.forumotion.com
redromeow

redromeow

PostSubject: Re: [ tea for two. ] { asami & mizuki }   [ tea for two. ] { asami & mizuki } EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 12:31 am

Hands folded on top of the table. Hands still shaking. It was too late to back out, wasn't it? She needed to do this. Even if fear was screaming at her to get away, to end this right here and now.

She couldn't.

"Ah, yes, I suppose so..."

Her hands still, for a moment. A crushing feeling of dread settling down on her chest. Like a cat, claws digging into her. Never letting go. It was a feeling she was all too familiar with. A feeling she wished would go away, though it never will. It's silly. She asked for this. For this deal. For protection. Why did she have to be a coward, now, when it really mattered?

"...I'm sorry." A forced apology, because she's not sure what else she's supposed to say.

Tea is poured for herself. She could have this, at least. She could allow herself this. Give herself the moment to calm down before she ruined something. A cookie is taken from the pile on the plate. They do not take a bite yet, simply staring at the sweet while they think over their next words carefully.

"You already know what I want, yes? Are you... able to provide it?" Are you willing? Some contractors are known to not uphold their part of the deal. She couldn't afford something like that. She needed to know what she was dealing with. "Whatever you ask for... I can do my best to provide back, for you, if you agree to this."
Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/creepypasta
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ tea for two. ] { asami & mizuki }   [ tea for two. ] { asami & mizuki } Empty

Back to top Go down

[ tea for two. ] { asami & mizuki }
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKISHIMA :: Roleplay Area :: NON-Storyline Roleplay-
Jump to: