UKISHIMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private fantasy RPG forum!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

:] hello, it's kou

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
castellatus

castellatus

:] hello, it's kou Empty
PostSubject: :] hello, it's kou   :] hello, it's kou EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 11:32 pm

It's Kou! Hello! I also go by Natsume, and Lexi calls me Kawi, and Noir calls me Luocha, so if you see those names floating around, you know it's referring to me.

I go by any pronouns. Go wild! Whatever you think is the cutest! I am also, unfortunately, 20 years old... Soon to be 21 in a few months... I am aging, and I feel my bones becoming weaker...

Uh hm. I don't think I have much angst to add here! Surprisingly! I've got a few friends coming in soon hopefully :] Anddd... I've got nothing else for you, chief... Birds, take me away!

DRDIAGNOSIS, redromeow, utsukis, vazzrock and lightcrown like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/theresis
vazzrock

vazzrock

PostSubject: Re: :] hello, it's kou   :] hello, it's kou EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 1:36 am

ah... they're sending in the birds... birds of time, can you take me home...

castellatus likes this post

Back to top Go down
lightcrown

lightcrown

PostSubject: Re: :] hello, it's kou   :] hello, it's kou EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 3:19 am

im going wild. (WILDCATS) *stepping on a stool* omg i hope ur bones keeps growig weaker teehee! *patting ur 5'2 self* ily <333

Back to top Go down
utsukis

utsukis

PostSubject: Re: :] hello, it's kou   :] hello, it's kou EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 3:23 am

wuv :] hello, it's kou 1f49c

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :] hello, it's kou   :] hello, it's kou Empty

Back to top Go down

:] hello, it's kou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKISHIMA :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: